Over five years the ENRICH programme advised and supported community buildings across Oxfordshire on becoming more energy efficient. ENRICH was developed and run in partnership with EiE (the Environmental Information Exchange) with funding from the Patsy Wood Trust. Advice was also provided by the Community Buildings Advisor based at Community First Oxfordshire (CFO).
A full report of the ENRICH programme is available to download Here
Download Free Energy Guide for Community Buildings here
Download Free Energy Audit Report sample
• Energy Audits carried out at 134 community buildings across Oxfordshire
• 59 buildings received TOE2 grants totalling £288,372, supporting works including insulation, double glazing, LED lighting and heating.
• Estimated carbon savings; 679 tonnes of CO2e (Carbon Dioxide and associated greenhouse gases), with an estimated financial saving of £358,050. Based on data collected from 70 buildings on progress towards achieving audit recommendations.
• Production of an Energy Guide – “Managing Energy Use in your Community Building” (download here)
• Production of a Tips Sheet of advice for local shops on energy and water efficiency (download here)
• Posters to promote energy efficiency to the wider community made available to community buildings